Monday, February 18, 2008

Marc Nelson is GAY?


Is Marc Nelson gay? That idea came to my mind when Patricia Javier, her ex, broke up. I was wondering how a beautiful woman rejects Marc. That was at the back of my mind for some years now and finally it came back again when I watched the Amazing Race Asia episode last Thursday at AXN.
During one of the segments of the show, the contestants were supposed to read a message from a Nokia phone. Since Marc and Rovilson are always first, they were the ones who got to view their phones first. First it was Marc, it was a friend name "Sam", but i recognize him as a previous model who hangs out in Boracay often. He is hot in person, i tell you. Then came Rovilson where his mom was the one who sent a message.
What surprises me is that all the teams messages came from family, wife, husbands, children and brothers. Everyone except Marc....hmmmm... I'm getting suspicious here.
Nevertheless if he is GAY, then that is good. He is a good example. He is not only sporty but articulate as well. I enjoy his sports show with Dianne Castillejo every week.
Before, I fantasize on his body often but the more I look at him, the more I feel that he is my kind. So I consider him a sister now.
Take a look at how good he looks and how he takes care of his body. He is a Bench Model too.



No comments: